To perform a document audit, TIQK stores:
- The uploaded SoA document in its original PDF or DOCX format
- An internal system representation of the SoA document, which is used by the algorithms during the audit analysis phase
Once an audit is complete, TIQK also stores the audit result "metadata" for that document, which consists of:
- The name of the SoA file (e.g. Client SoA.pdf)
- The date and time of the audit
- The name of the person who ran the audit
- The duration of the audit (e.g. 4.2 seconds)
- The license number of the Financial Adviser listed as the SoA "document owner / document publisher"
- The audit outcome including each attribute's name and result (e.g. "The document must contain the title "Statement of Advice" - Compliant) and any relevant obligations
In addition, TIQK stores general AFSL organisation level data to support SoA audits, such as:
- Organisation name
- Organisation ABN
- Organisation address(es)
- Organisation industry and primary activities (e.g. Financial Services > Financial Planning)
You can delete files and audit results on-demand in the web app. Note that TIQK will keep track of the total number of audits run on your account for billing purposes.