SERVICE LEVEL SCHEDULE (A)
The agreement covers the provision and support of the TIQK services which enable businesses to automate regulatory processes via technology.
This agreement remains valid for the term of the General Agreement. The agreement will be reviewed at least annually or inline with the business operations. As per Section 9.1 in the Terms and Conditions, "We may amend these General Terms, the Subscription Terms and any other document comprising this User Agreement (including by increasing a fee or introducing a new fee) at any time by providing you with one month’s prior notice of the change to these General Terms, the Subscription Terms or the other document comprising this User Agreement."
The TIQK Service consists of methods, implementations, and related services that assess the degree to which documents and processes in an organisation are compliant with relevant legislation, regulations, and other texts. Our purpose is to bring innovation and intelligence into the world of compliance, providing businesses with technology and related services to increase their business efficiencies and improve their regulatory (standing?).
Scope of Services provided by TIQK:
Service Team Hours of Operation:
Hours of operation – 08:30 to 17:30 – Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays (AEST)
Special conditions for exceptions – contacting TIQK outside of business hours, utilise the email@example.com email or Live Chat / Submit a Question feature function on the website to create a Support Ticket, the TIQK team will endeavour to respond within 2 business hours of you contacting us.
TIQK Platform Availability:
TIQK will maintain a 99.9% uptime based on availability of the platform during Extended Australian Business Hours 08:30 to 17:30 – Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays (AEST)
Whilst TIQK intends that the Services should be available according to the TIQK Platform Availability and Service Team Hours of Operation, it is possible that on occasions the Services may be unavailable, to permit essential maintenance or other development activity to take place.
If for any reason TIQK must interrupt the Services for longer periods than TIQK would normally expect, TIQK will use reasonable endeavors to publish in advance details of such activity on the Service Status Website (https://status.tiqk.com).
TIQK will have no obligation to provide Support to the extent an incident arises from:
- Use of the Service by Customer in a manner not authorized in the Agreement or the applicable documentation.
- General Internet problems, force major events or other factors outside of TIQK’s reasonable control
- Customers equipment, software, network connections or other infrastructure
- Third party systems, acts or omissions
- Planned maintenance
- Professional services
- Pilot / Beta / Early Access features as we define
- TIQKs suspension or termination of the service
In the case of technical problems, you must make all reasonable efforts to investigate and diagnose problems before contacting TIQK utilising the knowledge base at help.tiqk.io. If you still need technical help, please contact us via the Live Chat / Submit a Question feature inside help.tiqk.io, tiqk.io, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting the Support team, it is helpful if you have as much information as possible about the incident, for example:
- Aspects of the Service that are unavailable or not functioning correctly
- Start time of the Incident
- List of steps to reproduce the Incident
- Relevant log files or data
- Wording of any error messages
- Impact on users
TIQK Support is provided according to the Service Team Hours of Operation.
Contact points and escalation:
Definition: A failure of service promise.
Procedure for Managing Complaints:
Email email@example.com with the outline of the complaint and support information.
TIQK will then ensure they acknowledge within 2 hours, investigate within 24 hours and resolve within an agreed timeframe.
TIQK will provide you with status tools, to inform you of general system performance.If you’re experiencing slowness or inconsistency in response, check the status page or contact us through our support procedures.
A TIQK representative will assign a Priority level to each incident and see to respond as per the below table.
Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery:
TIQK has established a comprehensive Service Continuity Management / Disaster Recovery policy based on ITIL v3. This ensures that all required IT technical and service facilities can be resumed within required, and agreed, TIQK business timescales.
TIQK’s Service Continuity Management policy includes:
- A set of IT Service Continuity Plans and IT recovery plans
- Complete regular Business Impact Analysis exercises that ensure that all continuity plans are maintained in line with changing business impacts and requirements
- Regular Risk Analysis and Management exercises
- Appropriate continuity and recovery mechanisms established to meet or exceed the agreed business continuity targets
- Proactive measures to improve the availability of services wherever it is cost-justifiable to do so
- Negotiated and agreed contracts with suppliers for the provision of recovery capabilities to support all continuity plans
TIQK has established a comprehensive Information Security Management policy based on ITIL v3 to protect the interests of those relying on TIQK and end-user information, and the systems and communications that deliver the information, from harm resulting from failures of availability, confidentiality and integrity.
TIQK’s Information Security Management policy aims to ensure that:
- Information is available and usable when required, and the systems that provide it can appropriately resist attacks and recover from or prevent failures
- Information is observed by or disclosed to only those who have a right to know
- Information is complete, accurate and protected against unauthorised modification
- Business transactions, as well as information exchanges between enterprises, or with partners, can be trusted
In addition, TIQK has established a Physical Access Control policy, based on ITIL v3, that identifies all physical security measures that need to be taken and which groups of employee should have access to what type of facility.
TIQK employs a comprehensive set of security processes and technologies to implement the Information Security Management policy. These are described and periodically updated in the TIQK Information Security Datasheet, available at help.tiqk.io
Refer to section 4, User Agreement
Charging / billing:
Refer to Section 3, in the User Agreement
System status reporting and reviewing:
TIQK Status: https://status.tiqk.com