TIQK Pty Ltd ACN 615 066 861 (we, our or us) are aware of the importance of enhancing customer satisfaction. We understand that encouraging customer feedback, including complaints if customers are not satisfied, can offer opportunities to maintain or enhance customer loyalty and approval.
a) For this reason, we have developed this complaints policy. The implementation of the processes described in this policy can:
b) Provide a complainant with access to an open and responsive complaints-handling process
c) Enhance our ability to resolve complaints in a consistent, systematic and responsive manner
d) Enhance our ability to identify trends and eliminate causes of complaints, and improve our operations
e) Help us create a customer-focused approach to resolve complaints, and encourage personnel to improve their skills in working with customers, and
f) Provide a basis for continual review and analysis of the complaints handling process, the resolution of complaints, and process improvements made.
How to make a complaint
You can make a complaint by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting our full complaints policy and forms. To assist us in resolving your complaint as soon as possible, we will appreciate if you:
- complete the complaint form, detailing the nature of your complaint, associated issues and how you would like the complaint resolved, and
- attach any documents or information you consider relevant.
- When you make a complaint to us, we will:
- acknowledge receipt of your complaint
- give you the details of the person handling your complaint so that you can follow up if you want to
- work with you to try and resolve your complaint as soon as possible
- keep you informed of our progress, and
- provide you with a final response within 21 days or earlier as required by law.
For further information please email email@example.com to request our full Complaints Policy and forms.