Introducing the TIQK Dashboard
The new TIQK Dashboard gives you a real-time, consolidated snapshot of analytics and patterns emerging from your Statement of Advice audits:
The Dashboard features include:
- Real-time updates based on live Statement of Advice audits
- Risk trends
- Compliance Risk Heatmap that pinpoints potential areas of concern
- Statement of Advice audit statistics
- Representative exposure / deviation from your organisation's average Risk Rating
Introducing the TIQK Compliance Risk Rating for Statements of Advice
The TIQK Compliance Risk Rating is a new weighted score calculated for each Statement of Advice, based on TIQK's detailed audit analysis.
Displayed in the new Audit Results screen, the Compliance Risk Rating gives you an at-a-glance assessment of the level of risk in the SoA.
Other new features in this release
- If the Statement of Advice does not contain Insurance recommendations, the audit will exclude certain insurance-specific audit attributes
- When running a file audit, you can now choose from a list of all related Financial Advisers and Representatives associated with your organisation
- You can now choose which page you'd prefer to see after logging-in: find this setting in Your Profile and Settings
- Need to logout quickly? We've added a sign-out link to the left-hand side menu.
Bug fixes and improvements
- Fixed an issue where Representative license numbers with leading zeros were not correctly detected
- Fixed an issue where the Email and Website fields on the Your Organisation / Overview screen would require a value before the screen could be saved
- Fixed an issue where the top AppBar could extend into/over the left-hand side menu when the browser window was resized
- Performance improvements