Introducting: Best Interests Duty analysis for Statement of Advice documents
TIQK Statement of Advice (SoA) audits now feature Best Interests Duty analysis:
With this unique feature, TIQK takes the contents of an SoA and looks for evidence as to whether the adviser has sufficiently acted in the client’s best interests.
Where the adviser has failed to provide evidence, TIQK identifies a risk of not meeting the best interest duty.
TIQK follows ASIC’s guidance, the Corporations Act, and echoes the safe harbour checklist to make this assessment. The final response is based on hundreds of variables within the advice.
Fixes and improvements
- Look-and-feel improvements to the Your organisation section: Overview, Teams & users, Subscription & billing, and API integrations
- Added the ability to re-send an invitation to an already invited user, in case they missed or deleted the original email
- Fixed an issue where a blank dot / risk category was appearing on the Dashboard > Regulatory Risk matrix heatmap visualisation
- Fixed an issue where the list of files and audit results inside a folder appeared mis-aligned
- Fixed an issue where the Send Feedback pop-up form did not display fully on a lower-resolution screen
- Fixed an issue where the Add / Edit Address pop-form in Your organisation > Overview did not display fully on a lower-resolution screen
- Fixed an issue where the date range selector on the Dashboard used UTC timezone, rather than the user's current timezone